Monday, April 5, 2010

Bashed Nursling - Every Sunday Morning Kills Us


I get a few requests but this is (I think) my first noise(with beats) one, and thankfully its awesome so I can share it with everyone. Kinda reminds me of my own stuff, except this is more varied (and better haha).

Here is some copy pasta from the email they sent me.

"The project exists since 2006. It's a hungarian one-man project, made
by me, Ashtif. In 2009 portuguese netlabel enoughrecords published the
first album, that's title was “Eating Thorax”. The second one in 2010
January was titled “Every Sunday Morning Kills Us"

"Everyone titles Bashed Nursling as "(harsh) rhythmic noise". Anyway, I
dont know what it sounds like, but its some drum-oriented
braingrinding almost-music-stuff, except two tracks that more
ambientish' and slow, on this album, atleast."

But yes, lots of noisy beats and things I like...so highly recommended if you're into that as well.

Full album to stream and download for free here. Via archive.org

No comments:

Post a Comment